Alloutdoorsforum - aofusa.com

Your Family Oriented Outdoors Forum
It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:30 pm

General    Spitoon Saloon

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The Best Pub.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:18 pm 

A Scotsman, an Englishman and an Irishman were having a drink in a New York drinking establishment.

As good as this bar is," said the Scotsman, "I still prefer the pubs back home. In The Highlands, there's a wee place called McTavish's. The landlord goes out of his way for the locals.

"Well, Angus," said the Englishman, "At my local in London, the Red Lion, the barman will buy you your third drink after you pay for the first two."

"Ahhh, dat's nothin' Nigel," said Paddy Sheehan, the Irishman. "Back home in me favorite pub in Galway, the moment you set foot in the place, they'll buy you a drink, then another, all the drinks you like, actually. Then, when you've had enough drinks, they'll take you upstairs and see dat you get laid, all on the house.

The Englishman and Scotsman were suspicious of the claims. "Did this actually happen to you?"

"Not meself, personally, no," admitted the Irishman, "but it did happen to me sister quite a few times."

If you get to thinking you're a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else's dog around.

Post subject: Re: The Best Pub.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:15 am 

Good un 3Cs :appl:

Here's another for you,,,,

A man was telling his buddy "You won't believe what happened last night.
My daughter walked into the living room and said, "Dad, cancel my allowance immediately, forget my college tuition loan, rent my room out, throw all my clothes out the window, take my TV and my laptop. Please take any of my jewelry to the Salvation Army or Cash Converters. Then, sell my car, take my front door key away from me and throw me out of the house. Then, disown me and never talk to me again. Don't forget to write me out of your will and leave my share to any charity you choose."

"Holy Smokes," replied the friend, "she actually said that?"

"Well, she didn't put it quite like that. She actually said,
'Dad, meet my new boyfriend-- Mohammed. We're going to work together on Hillary's election campaign!'"