Alloutdoorsforum - aofusa.com

Your Family Oriented Outdoors Forum
It is currently Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:56 am

Outdoor Pursuits    Horses & Tack Talk

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:55 pm 

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:53 pm 

Meet Flashy Brando Jack.....He is coming all the way from Speer ND. I bought him from a couple that has been raising Qtr horses for 60 years....I called on another horse. It was a mare but after telling them what I wanted for he switched me to Brando and I am might pleased.....Julie is going to school with Bucky and not sure if Brando is going to need anymore schooling but if so I got the right person to do it....He should be here before the 15th of Feb...He is being transported by a company out of Alberta Can..Nice folks they plan on staying in our area for a few days and we invited them to stay with us if they wanted....KIm's Husband is a World Chanpion Chuck Wagon racer....I watched the the chuck wagon racing at Cheyenne....It is not for the meek....I am movivng both horses to Sarasota stables closer to where we are moving into a home...That starts tomorrow....Julie is really excited.....Julie fell in love with Bucky....We went down to Fort Meyers and looked at another horse but he was allot more money but both of us did some riding and she really enjoyed it allot....We plan on doing allot of trail riding and at Lindas stables the go all over the state with a large group....It sounds like allot of fun......We would like to travel around the Country trail riding.....

One hundred and twenty-nine years ago, President James Garfield brilliantly predicted the situation we now find ourselves in: “The people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness and corruption

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:15 pm 

We are moving into a house tomorrow and probably the rest of the week...I will take some pics of the house and both the horses when Brando gets here....Bucky is doing great and reallly looks good...The house belongs to a nurse friend of mine and they are moving back to Kentucky....

One hundred and twenty-nine years ago, President James Garfield brilliantly predicted the situation we now find ourselves in: “The people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness and corruption

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:39 pm 
Barn Maintenance Supervisor

He is a nice looking horse Wes....

Doc